Top 100 Brokerages by Agent Count
The top 100 brokerages listed in the 2022 Top Brokerages (Mega 1000) by agent count for the U.S. residential real estate brokerage industry as of December 31, 2021. Companies sometimes include nominal commercial activity. When included, it must be less than 3 percent of the total sales volume and does not affect ranking.
(1) Company provided partial data or elected not to provide any data. Additional research and analysis was conducted to estimate the data.
(2) At World owns the @properties, Ansely Real Estate and Nest Realty brokerages and Christie’s International Real Estate.
(3) Peerage Realty Partners has a controlling partnership interest in the following U.S.-based brokerages: Madison & Company, Century 21 New Millennium, Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty, Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty, Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty, and Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
(4) Majestic Realty does business as LIV|Summit|Sierra|Las Vegas|Desert|Sun Valley Sotheby’s International Realty
(5) T3 Sixty changed its agent count methodology for eXp World Holdings in 2021. The change did not affect the 2021 rankings, but did impact the year-over-year percent change in agent count; using the 2021 methodology it would be 72.2%, rather than the 82.1%, reflecting the previously published 2020 number.