Real Estate Almanac
The residential real estate brokerage industry has a vast pool of technology to choose from. That’s why T3 Sixty built the Tech 500, to present real estate’s leading tech products – those with happy customers, great support, adaptive and forward-thinking product roadmaps, and innovative tools – in one place, organized into 63 functional categories.
What is the Tech 500?
The Tech 500 is an annual list of the industry’s leading tech products designed to help brokers, agents and teams better evaluate and choose technologies that will help them grow and streamline their businesses. T3 Sixty, based on its extensive consulting practice and thorough research, selected 300 leading products mapped across the Real Estate Technology Landscape for 2021.
T3 Sixty’s Real Estate Technology Landscape organizes industry technology products by how brokerages, agents and teams actually use them in their businesses. This means separating the tools into functional categories, defined by where they fit into the brokerage process or where they land in the consumer sales funnel. Therefore, the Landscape is organized into the following seven sections:
- Enterprise Software (3 categories)
- Top of the Funnel (25 categories)
- Middle of the Funnel (16 categories)
- Bottom of the Funnel (8 categories)
- Post Funnel (4 categories)
- Broker Platform (6 categories)
- Other Technologies (1 category)
Real Estate Technology Landscape
Top of the Funnel
Middle of the Funnel
Bottom of the Funnel
Other Technologies of Interest
New This Year
This year, the Tech 500 is bolstered by the T3 Tech Marketplace, a broad compendium of residential real estate tech T3 Sixty launched in January 2021. The Marketplace, as of February 2021, has over 994 products from 865 vendors.
The products in the Tech 500 that T3 Sixty has either conducted a recent demo of, worked with in a contracting project or have worked directly with recently, are denoted with a “Reviewed” badge.
In addition, each product listed in the Tech 500 includes a link to its corresponding profile on the T3 Tech Marketplace. The completeness of each product’s Tech Marketplace profile is denoted in the Tech 500 with a Harvey ball under the following metrics:
Empty ball: 10% profile complete and below
Quarter-filled ball: 11-35% profile complete
Half-filled ball: 36-60% profile complete
Three-quarters-filled ball: 61-85% profile complete
Filled ball: 86-100% profile complete
Tech 500 Methodology
- Innovation/application within the Real Estate Technology Landscape
- Depth, breadth, and reliability of solutions
- Known or tested client satisfaction or adoption metrics
- Product’s/provider’s market share
- Year-over-year growth, specifically related to significant new enterprise clients
- Ability to service and support clients, including enterprise entities
- Leadership in their respective categories/overall impact on the industry