Top 100 Brokerages by Transaction Sides
The top 100 brokerages listed in the 2023 Top Brokerages (Mega 1000) by transaction sides for the U.S. residential real estate brokerage industry as of December 31, 2022. Companies sometimes include nominal commercial activity. When included, it must be less than 3 percent of the total sales volume and does not affect ranking.
* Indicates a multibrand company. See brokerage website for details
(1) Company provided partial data or elected not to provide any data. Additional research and analysis was conducted to estimate the data.
(2) Redfin agent count includes lead agents only.
(3) Peerage Realty Partners has a controlling partnership interest in the following U.S.-based brokerages: Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty; Cascade Hasson Sotheby’s International Realty; Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty; Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty; Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty; Premier Sotheby’s International Realty; Century 21 New Millennium; and Madison & Company Properties.
(4) At World owns the @properties and Ansley Real Estate brokerages and Christie’s International Real Estate.
(5) Majestic Realty Collective does business as LIV | Summit | Sierra Desert | Las Vegas | Richardson | Group One | Sun Valley | Crest Sotheby’s International Realty