The Tech 200
T3 Tech Landscape
Tech 200 Methodology
T3 Sixty analyzes thousands of products as it finalizes the Tech 200, taking into account the depth, breadth and reliability of each product, its market share, client satisfaction and adoption metrics, as well as its marketplace reputation, long-term viability and company stability. Featured products must either be available for standalone purchase or so valuable that a broker, agent or business owner would purchase the full platform based on the strength of that product alone.
As with all of T3 Sixty’s publications, no company paid for inclusion in the Tech 200. A mix of the following criteria determined each product’s inclusion:
- Innovation and application within the T3 Tech Landscape
- Depth, breadth and reliability of solutions
- Known or tested client satisfaction or adoption metrics
- Product’s market share
- Year-over-year growth
- Ability to service and support clients
- Leadership in their respective categories
- Overall impact on the industry
T3 Sixty strives to verify data as far as possible but, for obvious reasons, cannot guarantee 100 percent accuracy or completeness. T3 invites anyone who believes they can contribute to any data set in the Tech 200 to contact T3 Sixty’s research and development team at email@example.com.