The Tech 200
The Tech 200 is an annual identification of the residential real estate brokerage industry’s best-in-class tech products designed to help brokers, teams, and agents better identify, evaluate and choose the technologies that will help them grow and streamline their businesses. Based on its extensive consulting practice and thorough research, T3 Sixty selected 199 leading products from 78 companies for the 2023 Tech 200. The publication also identifies 32 products gaining traction in specific areas with a new Watchlist feature.
Each product is mapped across the T3 Tech Landscape, a framework that organizes industry technology products by how brokerages, teams and agents actually use them in their businesses. This means separating the tools into functional categories, defined by where they fit into the real estate process or where they land in the consumer sales funnel. The landscape includes six sections and 42 groupings in the following organization:
- Top of the Funnel (5 categories, 18 subcategories): Generating initial consumer contacts
- Middle of the Funnel (8 categories): Building relationships and turning prospects into clients
- Bottom of the Funnel (6 categories): Processing or facilitating transactions
- Post Funnel (4 categories): Engaging consumers to win repeat-and-referral business
- Business Systems (5 categories): Refining, forecasting and optimizing businesses
- Platforms: Providing integrated tools in one solution
T3 Sixty identified a max of 5 best-in-class products in each grouping of the T3 Tech Landscape. Some groupings include a Watchlist of up to 3 up-and-coming products.
T3 Tech Landscape
Top of the funnel products are used to generate initial contacts with consumers. This section includes 5 categories and 18 subcategories.
Middle of the funnel products are used to build relationships and turn prospects into clients. This section includes 8 categories.
Bottom of the funnel products are used to process or facilitate real estate transactions. This section includes 6 categories.
Post funnel products are used to engage real estate consumers to win repeat-and-referral business. This section includes 4 categories.
Business system products are used to refine, forecast and optimize real estate businesses. This section includes 5 categories.
These all-in-one platforms provide real estate brokers, teams and agents tools that cover multiple levels of the T3 Tech Landscape at a high level in one tightly integrated system.
Tech 200 Methodology
T3 Sixty analyzes thousands of products as it finalizes the Tech 200, taking into account the depth, breadth and reliability of each product, its market share, client satisfaction and adoption metrics, as well as its marketplace reputation, long-term viability and company stability. Featured products must either be available for standalone purchase or so valuable that a broker, agent or business owner would purchase the full platform based on the strength of that product alone.
As with all of T3 Sixty’s publications, no company paid for inclusion in the Tech 200. A mix of the following criteria determined each product’s inclusion:
- Innovation and application within the T3 Tech Landscape
- Depth, breadth and reliability of solutions
- Known or tested client satisfaction or adoption metrics
- Product’s market share
- Year-over-year growth
- Ability to service and support clients
- Leadership in their respective categories
- Overall impact on the industry
T3 Sixty strives to verify data as far as possible but, for obvious reasons, cannot guarantee 100 percent accuracy or completeness. T3 invites anyone who believes they can contribute to any data set in the Tech 200 to contact T3 Sixty’s research and development team at email@example.com.